Our mission is to treat each individual with the honor and respect that is fitting to their dignity as a human being.
It is the function of every employee/department of this nursing facility:
- To provide independence, happiness, dignity and an interest in life;
- To provide satisfaction in the present, anticipation of the future and the realization that there is a future;
- To provide safe, correct and qualified care to all persons admitted;
- To give each resident knowledge that someone is interested;
- To provide an opportunity to re-establish or strengthen their religious beliefs;
- To make each resident feel that they are wanted, respected, admired and that theirs is our most important concern;
- To offer to the resident a feeling of achievement;
- To be kind and considerate to friends and relatives.
Dedication to these ideals will assure the resident, family and the community the respect we hold for the sacred trust delivered into our keeping. The resident is the most important person in our professional life. The resident is dependent upon us, our reputation is dependent upon them. The resident is not an interruption of our work, they are our work.
John M. Bogosian - Chief Executive Officer